1. Booking. A provisional booking can be made by telephone or email and will be held for 7 days, to facilitate flight arrangements, booking form completion and deposit payment. On agreement of a provisional booking a "booking form" will be provided. This form must be completed by a member of the party (hereafter known as 'the Customer') who is at least 25 years of age. The completed booking form must be returned to us with the required payment as described in 2. Payments. Once we have received the booking form and payment, your booking will be confirmed in writing or by e-
4. Changes made by the Customer. We will endeavour to facilitate any changes requested after the booking has been confirmed. The alteration will be effective as soon as we send written confirmation to the Customer of the change. Any change to rental dates must result in the revised rental period being in the same season as that originally booked. No changes are possible within eight weeks of the original start of the rental period.
5. Cancellations made by the Customer. Cancellations should be made by registered post and signed by the Customer. Date of cancellation shall be determined by the date that this written notice is received by us and it is as follows:
Cancellation 56 days plus -
less than 28 days -
6. Cancellations/Changes made by us. If circumstances beyond our control should make the villa unavailable, then the Customer will be advised as soon as possible. Alternative accommodation of at least comparable standard will be offered, if available, or a refund of monies paid unless the change/cancellation arises from reasons described in 10. 'Force Majeure'
7. Complaint. If there are any problems with the villa during the rental period, the Customer must inform us immediately. We will endeavour to resolve the situation to the best of our ability, taking into account physical location and logistics in relation to the villa. If the matter is not resolved, the Customer must follow up the complaint in writing to the Owner within 14 days of the end of the rental period. If the problem has not been reported as detailed in this clause then we cannot accept responsibility for any claims or complaints.
8. Travel Insurance. It is considered essential for the Customer to hold appropriate Holiday and Travel insurance. It is advisable for this insurance to be in place at the time the rental period booking is made.
9. Liabilities. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for acts of omission of third parties which may prevent or disrupt a client's booking. The booking contract exists between us and the Customer and is limited to the rental of the property and associated services only. The information and descriptions supplied here are believed to be accurate and offered in good faith. Certain features or facilities may not be available from time to time due to circumstances beyond our control for which we accept no liability. In addition, no liability can be accepted whatsoever by us for the death, any personal injury, accidents, loss or damage(s) of personal effects of the Customer, any member of the Customer's Party or any visitor to the villa, arising out of or in connection with the use of the villa, the pool or the complex. The Customer must ensure that all children are supervised at all times whilst in or around the pool.
10. Force Majeure. No liability can be accepted by us where this contract is affected by 'force majeure'. In the context of these terms and conditions, 'force majeure' is any event that we could not reasonably foresee or avoid. These events include but are not limited to war, threat of war, riot, civil commotion or strife, hostilities, industrial dispute, natural disaster, fire, acts of God, terrorist activity, nuclear disaster, adverse weather, government action, technical problems with transportation or other events outside our control.